Tuesday, 13 October 2009

The NaNoWriMo Challenge

So it's official- I am participating in the NaNoWriMo 2009.

I don't know why. Last year with so many other tasks on my ever growing list I failed miserably and originally I had no intention of participating this year.

National Novel Writing Month, to give it the full name, takes place every November. The aim is to write 50,000 words in that month. This is not enough for the average novel but the idea being productivity and then to be able go on and use what you produce.
After seeing other people on Talkback debating this year's NaNoWriMo and then sneaking a glance at the website something within me was stirred. A month of insane writing? How could I possibly say no.
So watch this space for my progress. If you think you have what it takes to take up the challenge visit the NaNoWriMo website at http://www.nanowrimo.org/


No comments: